November 17, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things, Spring 2011.


Getty Images
After seeing Catherine Malandrino's Spring 2011 collection online, I may have to start building a time travel machine to fast forward through these next few cold months.  Thank god I am two months late on the arrival of this beautiful collection because I would be even more upset if I had discovered these looks in September.  Catherine has been able to combine three of my most favorite things - crochet, woven leather, and silk... what more could a girl ask for? 
 
This is my favorite look of the collection, a white crochet floor length dress - it makes me want to jet set to the south of France and sip delicious mixed drinks by the beach at sunset. Catherine once again makes all things romantic and flattering, just absolutely fabulous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment