November 26, 2010

Sheer shirts to skirts.

If you know me, then you know that I have a mild obsession with sheer shirts.  They're so versatile - you can wear a sheer shirt with jeans and boots, pants and heels, or a skirt and look classic and feminine at any time of the day to any occasion. SO, I am very excited to announce that sheer pants and maxi skirts are making their way into this winter and spring 2011's trend report.  I'd like to thank Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for sporting this look back in February because now it's our turn (and when I say our I mean the rest of us girls on earth) to sport this sexy yet conservative look.
Sheer Skirt via Spence.co.za

Also, I strongly suggest checking out Dolce and Gabbana's Winter 2011 runway show below.  The show is full of maxi sheer skirts, fur, and nomadic sweaters creating a winter wonderland of perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment